With the help of dry ice pellets I was able to remove a bunch of the sound deadening.
Didn’t work as great as hoped though! Had 2x 6,5kg, should hat opted for the 30kg package, which would have cost me the same in the long run. You always learn!
That’s what I started with:
The magic is happening!:) Always looks cool!
And what I was left with after the second attempt. Will use the heat gun method for the rest!
As a tip for someone whos going to atempt it themself in the future: pile the dry ice and isopropyl alcohol mixture/paste on the transmission tunnle as a big iceberg first, the vertical surfaces are the toughest and the dry ice will find its way onto the floor pan area anyway!
Along the days before I removed some other bits and pieces, like this snakey mess of a wiring harness!:)
Also wanted to share the exhaust setup I had, looks pretty cool with the stacked pipes, but it definetly has seen better days! Will be replaced with the beatiful stainless steel full race system from Zstory! Thanks to Sean ahead of time!:)
And whilst we’re at it, my whole set of trim pieces are for sale! The end pieces for the long and middle pieces are here as well, one is missing though, has never been on the car as I purchased her!